



I left Saskatoon at 6:35am, we got on to the plane real fast cause I was flying class one, it was sweet cause we got to watch any movie we wanted on the way, because we had our own TV on the back of the seat. Then we started to take off but I was kind of scared because I have never road on a plane before. I didn’t mind when we got going because I flight assistant came up to me and asked me if I wanted a drink or something to eat, I said I was fine then see asked me where I was headed I said Hawaii she said I always wanted to go to Hawaii but didn’t have the time or the money. Then I throw a movie it was called step brothers that have to be the funniest movie ever. Then I fell asleep and when we were pulling into the airport at Minneapolis. we landed and got off the plane and they unloaded our stuff out of the bottom of the plane so we could get on a new plane and keep going to our destination we finally got on the other plane, but this plane was not as nice as the one we road for Saskatoon to here, but I still got to ride first class so it was alright. We left the airport finally and got on our way to Hawaii. Then we reached Hawaii and it was sweet, better then I ever imagined. We got off the air plane and got our stuff from the conveyer belt and called a cab so I could get to my hotel and get UN packed so I could start checking out Hawaii. So when I was done packing then I went to check out what Hawaii had to offer. I got a car with my trip so when I picked it up I started checking the hot spots in Hawaii some of them are the hot sandy beaches, surfing, 15th Annual Honolulu Festival. So there is alot to do down here. I was also enjoying the warm weather up there because when I left Saskatoon it was -27 and here it’s +27.

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.
ReplyDeleteI bet you are having a good time there Griddle. Any girls on those hawaii beaches?
ReplyDeleteTyreece
Thats a good place to go, you should go on a Kayak tour that would be really fun.
ReplyDelete-Karrie
That plane sounds great. Wish I could have afforded a first class plane on my trip. You should really go to a Luau, I hear they are pretty fun and it's a good way to spend one of the nights.
ReplyDeletehmmm hawai still doesn't beat okinawa LOL anyway how's the food.
ReplyDelete